Sunday, October 2, 2016

Diorama - Secret of the Ooze

In the fall of 2001, I took these pics out in the yard.  I hadn't really brought out the Toxo Vipers in over a year and I wanted to showcase them more.  Plus, it was always good to use Cesspool.  I had the idea of finding the Toxo Zombie as a deceased Toxo Viper and it gave me chance to finally get some photos of that figure, too.

This was the first real fall I'd seen in 4 years and it re-affirmed that season as my favorite.  These pics are 15 years old, now.  The entire vintage Joe line could have been released with room to spare in that time.  Sadly, these figures are all gone from my collection.  At the time, no one cared about them and you could get them cheap.  Now, they are much harder to find.

1991 Eco Warriors Cesspool, Toxo Viper, Toxo Zombie, 1992, 1990, Bullhorn, 1989, Rock and Roll

1991 Eco Warriors Cesspool, Toxo Viper, Toxo Zombie, 1992, 1990, Bullhorn, 1989, Rock and Roll

1991 Eco Warriors Cesspool, Toxo Viper, Toxo Zombie, 1992, 1990, Bullhorn, 1989, Rock and Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment