Thursday, August 23, 2018

1992 General Flagg - Around the Web

This General Flagg figure was one of the first retail purchases I made as a "collector" back in 1992.  It's a great mold with solid colors and an awesome weapon.  I was surprised at how much I found on this guy out there.  But, it really is a good figure.  Here's the best of General Flagg from around the web.

General Flagg Profile

General Flagg at JoeADay.com

General Flagg at the G.I. Joe Comics Homepage

General Flagg by Jonah

General Flagg at Half the Battle

General Flagg by GIJoeCollector

General Flagg Pre-Production at YoJoe.com

General Flagg by yihad77

General Flagg by GI_JoeisThere

General Flagg at 3DJoes.com

1992 General Flagg, 1993 Payload, Headhunter Stormtrooper, Headhunter, DEF, Star Brigade, Battle Corps

2 comments:

  1. Good figure but Hasbro should have given him shades. I also prefer the green hat from the pre-preduction version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a great sculpture, not "Mold" the mold is what's made to produce the Sculpture which is what you refer to as a mold. No making fun if you, just thought I can help with your vernacular in reference to toys.

    ReplyDelete