Thursday, March 21, 2019

1988 Muskrat - Around The Web

Muskrat is an excellent figure.  But, he was also released a year too late for me.  So, Muskrat was a figure who got away.  I wanted one, but never got one.  When I returned to collecting, Muskrat was one of the first figures I wanted to track down.  And, he did not disappoint once in hand.  The solid design, excellent colors and spectacular shotgun all added up to one of Hasbro's better efforts.  Sadly, Hasbro wasted this figure's return to their possession in the 2000's by never repainting him.  But, the first version and the Night Force release stand on their own.  Here's the best of the figure from around the web.

1988 Muskrat Profile

Muskrat by BackyardJoes

Muskrat Review at JoeBattleLines.com

1988 Muskrat Pre Production at YoJoe.com

Muskrat at 3DJoes.com

Night Force Muskrat Profile

1988 Muskrat Video Review

1988 Muskrat, Night Force, Crazylegs, Hit and Run, 1982 VAMP, Tiger Force, Bazooka

1988 Muskrat, Night Force, Crazylegs, Hit and Run, 1982 VAMP, Tiger Force, Bazooka

1988 Muskrat, Night Force, Crazylegs, Hit and Run

2 comments:

  1. I love Muskrat! I never had him as a kid (I did have quite a few of the 88 Joes, however) but a friend sent him to me a few years ago and I'm super glad to have him. I don't have the light blue machete but I've got a black version of it filling in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog. Love it!

    ReplyDelete