Friday, November 27, 2015

2001 G.I. Joe HQ - Around the Web

With Black Friday upon us, I take a look at what's out there for the 2001 G.I. Joe HQ.  The reason is that on Black Friday 2001, I went to TRU with plans to get one of these.  When I got there, the line was around the building with people waiting to get in.  I had NO desire to wait in that line so I skipped it.  I then ended up skipping the HQ, too and never got one.  I did get the figure.  But, in retrospect, I probably didn't miss much by skipping this item!

There's not much out there on this, but here's what I could find:

2001 HQ Flint/Rock and Roll

YoJoe.com Page

GeneralsJoes.com Review of 2001 HQ

Icebreaker HQ Flint Review

Not the 2001, but a good view of the 1992 Version from JoeDios.com

2001 Flint, HQ, Rock and Roll, 2002, ARAHC


2001 Flint, HQ, Rock and Roll, TRU Exclusive, Dino Hunters Ambush, 2000 Dial Tone, ARAHC, 1994 Metal Head, 1988 Swampmasher

No comments:

Post a Comment