Friday, November 27, 2015

2001 G.I. Joe HQ - Around the Web

With Black Friday upon us, I take a look at what's out there for the 2001 G.I. Joe HQ.  The reason is that on Black Friday 2001, I went to TRU with plans to get one of these.  When I got there, the line was around the building with people waiting to get in.  I had NO desire to wait in that line so I skipped it.  I then ended up skipping the HQ, too and never got one.  I did get the figure.  But, in retrospect, I probably didn't miss much by skipping this item!

There's not much out there on this, but here's what I could find:

2001 HQ Flint/Rock and Roll

YoJoe.com Page

GeneralsJoes.com Review of 2001 HQ

Icebreaker HQ Flint Review

Not the 2001, but a good view of the 1992 Version from JoeDios.com

2001 Flint, HQ, Rock and Roll, TRU Exclusive, Dino Hunters Ambush, 2000 Dial Tone, ARAHC, 1994 Metal Head, 1988 Swampmasher

No comments:

Post a Comment