Saturday, October 26, 2024

1993 Nitro Viper Around The Web

The Nitro Viper is another of those figures who just fascinates me.  I love the colors and simply can't get enough of them.  While they got expensive for a bit in the boom years, they've come down and are relatively affordable, again.  They're just still kind of hard to find.  

I've profiled this figure twice.  The first of which is one of the earliest profiles on this site.  And, I've even looked at his vehicle, the Detonator.  There's some content on him out there.  Sadly, I'm not sure if the Outrider links will still work.  (I put this together a long time ago and JoeDios is hit and miss if the images will load these days.)  Which is too bad as he did more with the Detonator and Nitro Vipers than anyone else out there.  I miss his work.

Nitro Viper Profile 2017

Detonator Profile

Nitro Viper Profile 1999

Nitro Viper by Outrider 1

Nitro Viper by steelbrigade

1 comment: