Saturday, August 22, 2026

1994 Neon Highlights Stalker - Around The Web

Every time I see the yellow 1994 Stalker, I think that I just profiled him.  And, as such, it's too soon for an Around The Web feature.  But, it's been over 5 years since I wrote about this guy.  And,  since then, I've found him among my preferred figures for various photo shoots.  I've long loved the 1994 Stalker mold.  Having with a splash of color to make him stand out just makes him that much better.

I was surprised at the amount of content I found on him.  It seems a few people do like to use the figure.  It's a great rendition of the Stalker character.  And, the yellow adds just enough to make him visually interesting without overpowering the black and olive green.  So, check out the content below and let me know your thoughts on the figure.

1994 Neon Highlight Stalker Profile

1994  Neon Highlights Stalker by thedustinmccoy

1994 Neon Highlight Stalker by misanthropic_git

1994 Neon Highlights Stalker by corpscommandercody

1994 Neon Highlights Stalker by gen_liederkranz

1994 Neon Highlights Stalker by gijoe_c4_panama

1994 Neon Highlights Stalker by thedustinmccoy

1994 Neon Highlights Stalker by corpscommandercody

1994 Neon Highlights Stalker by gijoe_c4_panama

1994 Neon Highlights Stalker by corpscommandercody

1994 Neon Highlights Stalker by powervsdreams2000

1994 Neon Highlights Stalker by thedustinmccoy

1994 Stalker, Yellow Highlights Variant, 1991 Grunt, Super Sonic Fighter Rock and Roll




No comments:

Post a Comment