Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Rarities - Flash (Auriken Version from Mexico)

I profiled this Auriken Flash a few years ago.  Instead of deeper, darker green from Brazil, this Mexican release features a much brighter and distinctive green hue.  Frankly, it's amazing.  And, I'd love for factory custom makers to emulate it on some of their releases.  It's drastically different from anything released by Hasbro.  So, it really stands out.  And, juxtaposed against the red of Flash's pads, you get a stunning toy.

Auriken, Flash, Mexico, 1982

Auriken, Flash, Mexico, 1982


Auriken, Flash, Mexico, 1982


Auriken, Flash, Mexico, 1982


2 comments:

  1. That green is incredible, and probably my favourite of all the international Joe variant colors.

    I’m disappointed I never managed to get the matching Breaker

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is my favorite out of all the Flash variants you have covered these past few days. There is something really great about the green used with this version.

    ReplyDelete