Saturday, December 3, 2022

Funskool Flint - Random Photos of the Day

The 1985 Flint is my favorite figure.  So, when a similar version popped up from Funskool in 2002, I jumped at the chance to buy as many of them as I could.  And, to this day, I take way too many photos of the figure.  In fact, I have so many that I already have two Random Photos posts filled up.  So, I decided to post this one as the year winds down so that I can put up the other photos next year while I continue to take more and more photos of this figure.

The photos below show the Russian figure as well as one of the later variants from India.  I've got a couple of more variants, too.  At some point, I'll post them all in succession so the slight differences are highlighted.  Until then, enjoy these photos and let me know your favorite Funskool figure.

Funskool Flint, 1997 Snake Eyes, 1985


1985 Frostbite, Snow Cat, Funskool Flint


Funskool Flint, 2017 The General, Steel Brigade, Mail Away, Black Major, 2004, VAMP, Red Laser Army


Funskool Flint


Funskool Flint, 1983 Rock and Roll

Funskool Flint, 2004 Night Force Short Fuse

Funskool Flint, 1983 Rock and Roll


2 comments:

  1. Why is Flint so awesome bros?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's because we all know Flint is everything we all should be.

    ReplyDelete