Monday, February 29, 2016

1991 Eco Warriors Cesspool - Around The Web!

I hadn't planned on posting anything today.  But, a leap year is a once in four year event and figured I'd take advantage of that.

Cesspool is a solid character and even better figure.  He gets denigrated a bit for being in the Eco Warriors subset.  But, that's really unfair as he's one of the better Cobras created after the 1980's.  Here's some of the best content around the web for the character.

Cesspool Profile

Poluicao - Brazilian Exclusive Cesspool Profile

Cesspool at JoeDios.com

Cesspool at JoeBattleLines.com

Cesspool at JoeADay.com

Eco Warriors at IceBreakers HQ

Cesspool Video Review



1 comment:

  1. Hi, I used Google lens to catelog all my old gijoe action figures. It's January 2023. I live in dubai and brought all my GI Joe's over from my parents home. Cesspool as in the picture above is part of my colle tion

    ReplyDelete