Saturday, January 23, 2021

1988 Repeater - Around The Web

Repeater is a solid figure.  As a machine gunner, he's not Rock and Roll or Roadblock.  But, his figure is nice, his gear is fun and his colors are worthwhile.  He's a guy who fits well into various background photos due to his quality, but also his lack of character.  When I brought my site back online in 2015, I actually forgot to post my original Repeater profile.  It wasn't until early this year that I realized it was missing.  Now, it's back.  And, I have a chance to showcase some of my favorite Repeater photos as well as some of his top content from around the web.











1988 Repater, Mean Dog, Sgt. Slaughter, Hardball, 1990 Sonic Fighters Viper, Tiger Force Dusty

1988 Repater, Mean Dog, Sgt. Slaughter, Hardball, 1990 Sonic Fighters Viper

1988 Repater, Mean Dog, Sgt. Slaughter

No comments:

Post a Comment