Saturday, August 14, 2021

1993 Mace - Random Photos Of The Day

So, I actually like the Mace figure.  I found my first one for a whopping $3.44 at a K-Mart in Bloomington, Indiana in 1995.  Sure, the helmet mounted missile launcher was dumb.  But, the figure had some promise and even looked decent with his helmet on...sans launcher.  I just learned in January of 2021 that Mace was sculpted with a man-bun.  Check it out on the back of his head.  You can see that it was intentional on the artwork for the Shark 9000.  

There's just a couple photos.  And, mostly it was show off Mace's stylish hair cut.  

1993 Mace, DEF, 1991 Ozone, Eco Warriors, 2017 Black Major Inferno Alley Viper



1993 Mace, DEF, Battle Corps, Bulletproof, Long Arm, 2002 Headman

3 comments:

  1. Boo .. I was eagerly waiting for todays post.

    Not what I wanted to see. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do better next week?!? :)

      Haven't decided on Tuesday's post. But, next Saturday's has the most around the web content I've ever found on a single figure.

      Delete
  2. Yes Sir! Do love your site. Just Mace is an absolute zero for me haha.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete