Saturday, August 28, 2021

1994 Windchill - Around the Web

The Blockbuster was one of the last big toys I ever found at retail in the '90's.  As I had quit buying Joes in 1988, the Windchill figure included with it were new to me.  So, Windchill became a huge part of my very small collection that I had at the time.  All these years later, he still holds a sentimental spot just due to the prominence he gained during that time.  There's unsurprisingly little content on him out there.  But, he's a fun repaint the Blockbuster is a toy every collector should own.  Here's the little on the 1994 Windchill from around the web.

Windchill Profile





1994 Windchill, Blockbuster, 1993 Mail Away Snow Serpent



1994 Windchill, Blockbuster, 1994 Snowstorm, Battle Corps



1994 Windchill, Blockbuster, 1993 Snowstorm, Battle Corps

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for giving 94 Windchill some love! He's my favorite vehicle driver. It's a fantastic mold and the green/white combo is really striking without diminishing his usefulness. Though clearly dressed for cold weather, I reached for him year-round more often than Iceberg.

    ReplyDelete