Thursday, April 4, 2019

1988 Spearhead - Around the Web

Spearhead was an interesting figure who came out after I had just quit collecting Joes.  As such, he always seemed cooler than he ended up being.  His gun, though, found its way to my brothers collection, even though we never had the figure.  There's a good deal of content on him around the web:

Spearhead Profile

Spearhead by wigramjoe

Spearhead Video Review

Spearhead at JoePedia

Spearhead Pre-Production at YoJoe.com

Spearhead at 3DJoes.com

Spearhead at JoeaDay.com


1988 Spearhead, Tiger Force Frostbite, 1982 VAMP

3 comments:

  1. At some point I liked him when he was new. But the tall/thick helmet and orange camo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a soft spot for all the 1988 Joes since I got into the toy line the year before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my hand-me-downs. I loved him

    ReplyDelete