Saturday, April 2, 2022

Funskool Wild Bill - Around The Web

So, the whole 1982-1994 thing really burned me out.  That's why it kind of slow rolled to the end and I took a few shortcuts.  As such, April is going to be a light month.  Years ago, I called April "International Joe Month".  It never took off.  But, I'm going to heavily focus on non-US releases in April: mostly with Around The Web and Random Photo features.  I've one or two profiles to release, though.  So, they'll pop up.  Hopefully, that will give me some time to get re-energized for May.  And, if not, I already have most of the work done for Rarities Month in June.  So, there will be 12-15 new Rarities offerings coming then.

Until then, here's some of the various foreign figure content I've had saved up.  A lot of them, like this Wild Bill, don't have a ton of content as there just aren't too many photos out there using the figures.  A lot of the work done in the early 2000's when these figures were common is now gone.  So, I found what I could and encourage those who have some figures like this to get them out and take more photos.

Funskool Wild Bill Profile

Funskool Wild Bill Card Art

Funskool Wild Bill by gi_joeisthere

Funskool Wild Bill at JoeADay.com

Funskool Wild Bill by Funskool Rony

Funskool Wild Bill by toysjoy357

Funskool Wild Bill 2009 Variant by retreat8090


1 comment:

  1. It seems like we're all feeling a little burnt out lately. I think I'll try and do something with a Funskool Joe this month just because you asked for more photos of them!

    This is a figure I passed on at $3 because I thought he looked too different, only to really want one a few years later as the price slowly trickled up. At least I caved and bought Tripwire for $20.

    ReplyDelete