Thursday, January 31, 2019

1994 Flint - Around The Web

The last G.I. Joe figure that my local Target ever had was a 1994 Flint.  I found this lonely figure lying on a shelf, an abandoned relic of a previous era.  But, it was quite a find.  Here was my favorite character in a very nice design and decent colors with a tree full of black weapons that I had never seen before.  So, I snatched him up, pried him open and never looked back.  A while later, I found another one.  I bought it just to get more weapons.  Then, I never opened it.  To this day, that Flint sits, MOC, in a box in my closet.  I still enjoy the figure and his gear.  Here's the best of him from around the web.

1994 Flint Profile

Flint by R.T.G. at Flickr

Flint Video Review by HCC788

Flint at 3DJoes.com

Flint Pre-Production at YoJoe.com

Flint at JoeADay.com

Flint by Swindle

1994 Flint, Battle Corps, Stalker, Razor Blade, General Flagg, 1993

1994 Flint, Battle Corps, Stalker, Razor Blade, General Flagg, 1993, Lifeline

2 comments:

  1. That helmet/goggles combo would look great on ROCK 'N ROLL / FLINT (v6) from 2001, that came with the HQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They should've repainted this as a CABLE rip-off character.

    Desert Paratrooper Flint sounds like he's stolen Ripcord and Dusty's jobs. Shipwreck stole Torpedo's job at the same time. Maybe it was layoffs at the Joe team and people had to cover more bases. Dial-Tone and Lifeline were just doing their original duties, because who'd trust them to do anything else.

    ReplyDelete