Saturday, September 3, 2016

Diorama - Reload

In late 2007, I had a few months between jobs.  During that time, I was able to get out and take a ton of pictures of figures and vehicles: both old and new.  Below is one of the last sets I took (you can tell by the poor color of the grass) before I went back to work.

It was fun to showcase the Iron Panther tank, which was still pretty obscure in 2007.  Plus, it was my first chance to use Lt. Clay Moore. In all, it's not a great set up.  But, was fun to get all the vehicles out for a bit.


1995 Iron Panther Sgt. Savage, 2003 Crimson Guard Immortal, 1983 Cobra Trooper, Python Patrol HEAT Viper, Lt. CLay Moore, Convention Exclusive 2007

1995 Iron Panther Sgt. Savage, 2003 Crimson Guard Immortal, 1983 Cobra Trooper, Python Patrol HEAT Viper, Lt. CLay Moore, Convention Exclusive 2007


2 comments:

  1. Do you have a review of the I.R.O.N. Panther tank and the DTC HISS?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't. I sold both vehicles, too. But, I may track down an Iron Panther again.

      Delete