Saturday, October 10, 2020

1997 Alley Viper - Random Photos of the Day

 The 1997 Alley Viper is my favorite repaint of the character.  The classic Cobra blue combined with the black equipment and gold and white highlights create a visually stunning figure that also fits with many classic Cobras.  Over the years, I've profiled him twice and done an around the web feature.  Despite that, I enjoy getting these figures out for photos.  I'm not 100% sure that there isn't a dark gold/light gold color variant on this figure.  It seems that some have different sheens.  But, I can't be sure that it's not just wear.  Here's a few random photos I've taken over the years.

1997 Alley Viper, Toys R Us Exclusive, Rage, 1985 Flint, Bazooka, Skeres, Midnight Chinese, Cobra Officer

1997 Alley Viper, Toys R Us Exclusive, Rage, 1985 Flint, Bazooka

1997 Alley Viper, Toys R Us Exclusive, Rage






No comments:

Post a Comment