Saturday, September 15, 2018

1990 Stretcher - Around the Web

I've always liked the Stretcher figure.  My first one was a beat up copy I found in a $1 bin at a flea market when I was in college.  As I acquired better and more complete samples, I realized that he was even better than my initial impressions.  Oddly, though, despite my fondness for the figure, I hadn't photographed him in almost 15 years.  It was fun to dig him out and appreciate his design another time.

Stretcher is probably more popular than his release year and unique specialty would imply.  But, he's still relatively low profile in the grand scheme of things.  Here's the best of him from around the web.

1990 Stretcher Profile

Unproduced Dark Blue Anti Venom Stretcher

Stretcher by thedustinmccoy

Stretcher at JoeADay.com

Stretcher Dio 01

Stretcher at JoePedia

Stretcher by therealdustinmccoy

Stretcher Video Review


1990 Stretcher, 1986 Mission to Brazil Leatherneck, Retaliator, 1993 Ace

1990 Stretcher, 1986 Mission to Brazil Leatherneck, Retaliator, 1993 Ace

1 comment:

  1. Poor Stretcher got "white washed" twice, as Sideswipe and Lifeline. Neither are bad figures, though, neither as as good as Stretcher.

    ReplyDelete