1994 Lifeline Profile
Saturday, May 1, 2021
1994 Lifeline - Around The Web
The 1994 Lifeline is a great update to a classic character. The colors remain true to the original version and the sculpt matches the specialty. The figure's gear is perfect for a medical trooper. In short, he's just great. Despite this, the figure is incredibly obscure and remains a hidden gem among the line's final releases. I bought this figure at retail and loved him from the start. Yet, even I take him for granted and don't use him nearly enough. There's a smattering of content on the figure available. So, here's the best I could find of him from around the web.
1994 Lifeline Profile
1994 Lifeline Profile
Labels:
1994,
Around the Web,
Battle Corps,
Lifeline
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think he's forgotten because this version doesn't really offer anything different that the original didn't have. He looks very Lanard-like, I can see why this version is overlooked by most collectors.
ReplyDeleteHe can lead a team of OG Lifelines
ReplyDeleteWhile not Iconic, the Battle Corps Lifeline mold is still a nice update to the character I think, as the mold and deco looks like a more "On The Field Ready Uniform" than the Red or Tiger Force Jumpsuit. Still like that they retained some of his classic colours of Red with White.
ReplyDeleteNot going to lie, while it's nice to have a Sunglasses less version of the character, I think if they had sculpted in the Sunglasses, it would of help further indicate that this is Lifeline, since I feel the Sunglasses is a look that is associated with the character. I do also like that he still comes with a Medical Case, even if it doesn't open.
With the Grapple Hook Missile Launcher, some of the accessories, and the sculpt of the figure(Including the sculpted gear), I think this works as a sort of Mountain Rescue or Cave/Craven Rescue version of the character.