Saturday, July 31, 2021

1991 Super Sonic Fighters Falcon - Around The Web

There are no bad Falcon figures.  The mold is strong and all four versions of it really work.  Which is the best, then, is often left to personal preference for colors.  For me, the 1991 Super Sonic Fighters version remains my favorite.  While the 1987 was a childhood favorite, the grey and green combo on this later repaint really stand out.  Grey is a relatively rare base color for Joes.  So, when it's done right, it really shines.  I also like the weapons included with this version.  I'm fortunate to have a spare Night Force Falcon pack that I can give him as it completes the figure nicely.  While the 1987 version is more common in pictures, this version still appears often enough.  Here's the best of him from around the web.











1991 Super Sonic Fighters Falcon

2 comments:

  1. I always preferred this repaint over the Night Force version. Much more visually interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer this one above all versions.

    The digital camo really does it for me!

    ReplyDelete