Thursday, February 21, 2019

1986 Sgt. Slaughter - Around the Web

The mail away Sgt. Slaughter was my first exposure to the character.  But, Sarge came into his own once I got the V2 figure.  After seeing him in the comic, I gave him Rock and Roll's M-60 and quickly moved him into my primary figure rotation.  To this day, the 1986 TTT version is my favorite release of Sarge.  It's military enough without being over the top.  And, he looks good with Joe gear.  Here's the best of him from around the web.

Sgt. Slaughter Profile

Sgt. Slaughter at ARAH Gallery

Sgt. Slaughter on Instagram

Sgt Slaughter on ARAH Gallery 2

Sgto. Slaughter from Plastirama (Argentina)

1986 Sgt. Slaughter, TTT, Overlord, 1990, Monster Blaster APC, Mega Marines

1986 Sgt. Slaughter, TTT, Overlord, 1990, Monster Blaster APC, Mega Marines, Renegades, Red Dog, Mercer

1986 Sgt. Slaughter, TTT, Overlord, 1990, Monster Blaster APC, Mega Marines, Renegades, Red Dog, Mercer


1986 Sgt. Slaughter, 1995 Dhalsim, Mortal Kombat Movie Edition, 1986 Thunder Machine, Dreadnok


1986 Sgt. Slaughter, 1984 Action Force Stalker, Snake Eyes, Spirit Iron Knife, 2003 Scarlett, Thunder

1 comment:

  1. Sarge sends Dahlsim back to India in a ditty bag...and itty bitty ditty bag.

    I only had the mail-in and neither my brother nor me had the Triple T with Slaughter. So I guess I didn't respect the Sarge as a believable character until the Warthog version

    ReplyDelete